This Privacy Statement is used by Rebo B.V. hereinafter referred to as “Rebo”, “We”, “Us” and “Our”.
Your privacy is of great importance to Rebo. That is why we want to explain in this declaration how we process the personal data of visitors and customers to our websites.
The following websites and/or domain names belong to Rebo B.V.:
We process our data fully in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act. That means, amongst other things, we:
- Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- Endeavour to limit our collection of personal data to only personal data that are necessary for the stated purposes;
- We will first ask you for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, including the requirements of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
In this privacy statement, we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
Use of personal data
When using our websites, you leave certain information with us. This may be personal data. We collect personal data in a variety of ways. For example, you can order items via our website, where we ask you to provide us with some personal data in order to complete the order.
In addition, you can create an account on our websites, to gain insight into your orders and to keep track of your wish list. Personal data is also collected when our websites are viewed on various devices, such as a smartphone, a tablet or a computer.
It is also possible that you contact us with questions and/or complaints by post, e-mail or telephone. In that case, we will contact you to deal with the question or complaint.
In addition, data may also be collected through social media channels, for example, when you contact us to ask questions. In that case, we will only use your account name so that we can respond to your message.
When you use our websites, we may process the following data about you (depending on the data you enter yourself, for example by placing an order, creating an account or in the event of a noncommittal request):
- First and Last name;
- (Invoice) Address;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Technical data of the equipment you use (e.g. from your smartphone/laptop/tablet), such as IP address, web browser and operating system;
- Your surfing behaviour on the website, including click behaviour and the duration and time of your visit to our website;
- Purchase history;
- Login details of your account.
The above data will be used for the following purposes:
- To offer you the possibility to order articles via our website and to be able to use all functionalities and services on the website;
- To process your order and to inform you about its progress;
- To communicate with you by sending digital newsletters and/or physical mail;
- To provide you with personalized ads and content on Rebo and third party websites based on your interests and your (online) purchasing history;
- To answer your questions or to deal with your complaints via social media, e-mail, physical mail or telephone;
- To improve (on an individual level) our websites and our services online. We do this on the basis of: your preferences, market and customer surveys carried out and the use of our website by visitors;
- Sometimes we use another party to carry out repairs on products you have purchased from us. This party can use your data for this purpose.
Rebo collects and processes this Personal Data, which is provided by the customer at the time of entering into the agreement, consent or legitimate interest.
The provision of this Personal Data for the purpose of a purchase is compulsory and an essential condition for entering into an agreement with Rebo. If this information is not provided, Rebo may not be able to meet the obligations we have under your agreement or we may not be able to properly enable you to meet your own obligations.
Your privacy and third parties
In certain cases, if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, Rebo will pass on personal data.
With your consent, we will share your information with third parties in the following three cases:
(1) To improve our services, website or advertisements
(2) For acquisition without commitment
(3) In order to obtain feedback
We can use research agencies to tell you how satisfied you are with our services.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties without your consent, unless required or permitted to do so by law. For example, it is possible for the police to request information from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
Your data will be kept for seven years after making a purchase for analysis purposes and commercial purposes such as repeat purchase suggestions.
If you have given us permission to do so, we can send you our newsletter by e-mail. Any communication in this way will include an unsubscribe option if you are no longer interested in our newsletter. You can also notify our customer service department if you wish to be unsubscribed.
If you want to use all the functionalities on our websites, you must accept our cookies. On your first visit you will see a window with which you can accept cookies. You can do this by closing the report or by continuing on our website.
Do you want to know more about cookies? Please read our cookie statement www.rebo.nl/en/cookies
Do you want to delete our cookies or do you want to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer at all? Then click here how to disable cookies in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
Security of personal data
Rebo attaches great importance to the security of Personal Data and makes use of
of certified SSL connections (the Secure Socket Layer – Protocol) for the website during the ordering process and all contact forms. This will encrypt all information between you and our website.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
Accessing and modifying your data
If you have provided us with personal details, you can change these at any time in your account. You can log in to your account at www.rebo.nl/en/customer-portal/You can also contact us using the contact details below.
3762 EV SOEST